Beiträge von magdaundjuergen

Als unregistrierter Nutzer ist Dein Zugriff eingeschränkt. Bitte melde dich an oder registriere dich einfach mit ein paar Klicks hier, um alle Funktionen in vollem Umfang nutzen zu können.

Wir haben schon angefangen uns nach lokalen Anbietern für Ausflüge um zusehen.
    Für Puerto Montt,Chile haben wir folgenden DEUTSCHSPRACHIGEN Ausflug gebucht auf dem noch max. 15 Plätze frei wären. Bei Interesse wendet euch am besten direkt an den Anbieter per Mail:
    denis.purtov@gmail.com

Oder schreibt uns an per PN

Es dauert immer ein paar Tage bis er antwortet.

Hier der Ausflug:
    For shore trips we use minibuses Mercedes Sprinter (8-18 pax.) with the driver and me as a tour guide. Often other guides help me.

If you are coming for the first time to Puerto Montt, I recommend to take an excursion to Vicente Perez Rosales National Park - to the base of Osorno volcano (private or shared): puertomontt-excursiones.com/en…etrohue_OsornoVolcano.htm
    Itinerary:
    1 - Puerto Montt (2 stops)
    2 - Llanquihue Lake (1 stops)
    3 - Green Lagoon (1 stop, approx. 20 min.) - Vicente Perez Rosales NP
    4 - Then the group can choose which option is better:
    option A: In good weather there's an optional ride up the slope of Osorno volcano to a ski center located 1250 meters (8,700 feet) above sea level. From there you'll have a panoramic view of the whole region, including Calbuco volcano and all of Lake Llanquihue. (Extra 15 USD per person; 2 more stops).
    option B: If it is cloudy or people wish just to skip the ski center on the volcano we go to Todos los Santos (Emerald) Lake (2 stops) - Vicente Perez Rosales NP
    5 - Petrohue Rapids or "Falls" at the foot of Osorno volcano (1 stop, approx. 40 min.) - Vicente Perez Rosales NP
    6 - Lunch (optional, people have free choice of restaurant and meals, also we can do just a short snack stop or skip lunch).
    7 - Puerto Varas (1 stops - main square and crafts market)
    8 - Puerto Montt, fish market Angelmo or directly to the port.

We pick up our passengers at the pier inside of the port.

Duration of this excursion is 5-8 hours - designed for cruise ship timings. In case of delays with the tendering process we have to shorten the tour to return on time to the port. The tour starts immediately as all group comes ashore.

The prices of the shared excursion in the minibuses with the driver and the English speaking guide (8-18 pax):
    8 pax.- 85 USD per person
    9-10 pax.- 80 USD per person
    11-12 pax.- 75 USD per person
    13-15 pax.- 70 USD per person
    16-18 pax.- 65 USD per person
    Included: Transportation with the driver; English speaking guide; Port entrance fees to pick up and drop off our passengers inside of the port.
    Not included: Lunch (people have free choice of restaurant and meals, also we can do just a short snack stop); Petrohue Falls entrance fees (approx. 6 USD p.p.); Option A - ride to the ski center on the Osorno volcano (15 USD p.p. - only if the group will decide to do it, also the weather has to be fine for it).

Eine deutschsprachige Gruppe von AIDA ist auch sehr möglich (ca 8-16 Personen).

Cash payment (in Chilean Pesos or US Dollars) on the day of the tour - no deposit required.

To book a tour I need just a confirmation e-mail with the next information:
    1. The full names of the passengers.
    2. If it is possible cell phone number to have possibility of communication on the day of the tour.
    3. If it is possible the cabin number for disembarking coordination with group members before the tour.
    4. Your consent to share your email address with other passengers from your group.

After getting this information, I will sign up your names to the list, confirm it and later will inform about new bookings. As soon the group will be complete I will send to you the last confirmation (but not later than one week before you start your cruise) with the contacts of all group members and the price p.p. based on the number of the people in the group.
    [/quote]Nov 10, 2018 in the morning your guide (I or another person) will wait for the group at the pier inside the port (after the custom control) from 09:00am and will have the sign with the names of the group members "Jürgen Gartner, ...". Would be perfect, if the group disembarks together on the same tender boat.

As soon I get new bookings from your sailing I will send a message with the actual list of the passengers with contacts.

Please feel free to ask me for more information.

Sincerely,

Denis Purtov / +56 9 76665557
    www.puertomontt-excursiones.com/en

Wer auf Poerto Montt einen Ausflug buchen möchte kann dies hier tun:

Die bieten folgendes an:
    For shore trips we use minibuses Mercedes Sprinter (8-18 pax.) with the driver and me as a tour guide. Often other guides help me.

If you are coming for the first time to Puerto Montt, I recommend to take an excursion to Vicente Perez Rosales National Park - to the base of Osorno volcano (private or shared): http://www.puertomontt-excursi…etrohue_OsornoVolcano.htm
    Itinerary:
    option A: In good weather there's an optional ride up the slope of Osorno volcano to a ski center located 1250 meters (8,700 feet) above sea level. From there you'll have a panoramic view of the whole region, including Calbuco volcano and all of Lake Llanquihue. (Extra 15 USD per person; 2 more stops).
    option B: If it is cloudy or people wish just to skip the ski center on the volcano we go to Todos los Santos (Emerald) Lake (2 stops) - Vicente Perez Rosales NP
    5 - Petrohue Rapids or "Falls" at the foot of Osorno volcano (1 stop, approx. 40 min.) - Vicente Perez Rosales NP
    6 - Lunch (optional, people have free choice of restaurant and meals, also we can do just a short snack stop or skip lunch).

Duration of this excursion is 5-8 hours - designed for cruise ship timings. In case of delays with the tendering process we have to shorten the tour to return on time to the port. The tour starts immediately as all group comes ashore.

The prices of the shared excursion in the minibuses with the driver and the English speaking guide (8-18 pax):
    Included: Transportation with the driver; English speaking guide; Port entrance fees to pick up and drop off our passengers inside of the port.
    Not included: Lunch (people have free choice of restaurant and meals, also we can do just a short snack stop); Petrohue Falls entrance fees (approx. 6 USD p.p.); Option A - ride to the ski center on the Osorno volcano (15 USD p.p. - only if the group will decide to do it, also the weather has to be fine for it).

Eine deutschsprachige Gruppe von AIDA ist auch sehr möglich (ca 8-16 Personen

Cash payment (in Chilean Pesos or US Dollars) on the day of the tour - no deposit required.

To book a private tour I need just a confirmation e-mail with the next information:
    2. If it is possible cell phone number to have possibility of communication on the day of the tour.

To book a private tour I need just a confirmation e-mail with the next information:
    3. If it is possible the cabin number for disembarking coordination with group members before the tour.
    4. Your consent to share your email address with other passengers from your group.

Sincerely,

Mal etwas ganz anderes:
    Wir haben schon angefangen uns nach lokalen Anbietern für Ausflüge um zusehen.
    Für Puerto Montt,Chile haben wir folgenden DEUTSCHSPRACHIGEN Ausflug gebucht auf dem noch max. 15 Plätze frei wären. Bei Interesse wendet euch am besten direkt an den Anbieter per Mail:
    denis.purtov@gmail.com

Oder schreibt uns an per PN

Es dauert immer ein paar Tage bis er antwortet.

Hier der ausflug:

If you are coming for the first time to Puerto Montt, I recommend to take an excursion to Vicente Perez Rosales National Park - to the base of Osorno volcano (private or shared): http://www.puertomontt-excursi…etrohue_OsornoVolcano.htm
    Itinerary:

Eine deutschsprachige Gruppe von AIDA ist auch sehr möglich (ca 8-16 Personen).

To book a tour I need just a confirmation e-mail with the next information:

After getting this information, I will sign up your names to the list, confirm it and later will inform about new bookings. As soon the group will be complete I will send to you the last confirmation (but not later than one week before you start your cruise) with the contacts of all group members and the price p.p. based on the number of the people in the group.
    [/quote]Nov 10, 2018 in the morning your guide (I or another person) will wait for the group at the pier inside the port (after the custom control) from 09:00am and will have the sign with the names of the group members "Jürgen Gartner, ...". Would be perfect, if the group disembarks together on the same tender boat.

As soon I get new bookings from your sailing I will send a message with the actual list of the passengers with contacts.

Sincerely,

Habe jetzt nicht alles gelesen. Aber ich kann es kaum glauben, das es schon jetzt keine MB (bis auf zwei in der Spitze) gibt und keine einzige MA auf Deck 5. Wollten eventuell auf unserer kommenden Reise Anfang September eine Meerblick Kabine buchen.

Hallo.
    da musst Du aber falsch geschaut haben. Da sind noch viel mehr Kabinen bei 2er und auch 3er Belegung
    MA über 20 Kabinen auf Deck 4 und MB jeweils 10 auf Deck 5 und Deck 4 und sogar noch eine auf Deck 6

Im Übrigen nicht zu lange warten wer noch buchen möchte:
    Balkon und Suiten sind bereits vergeben.
    Bei den Innenkabinen sind inzwischen die Kabinen für preisbewusste teurer als die besseren Innenkabinen. Nachfrage bei AC für den Grund:
    Das Kontingent der Frühbucher Plus Kabinen war ausgeschöpft, was bei den normalen auch bald der Fall sein wird. Wer also 6000 Euro sparen will sollte nicht bis zu Letzt warten

Hallo @Aquarius59 und @magdaundjuergen

wie ist denn bei euch der aktuelle Stand bzgl. der Ausglüge in Indien mit Mumbai Magic/Goa Magic o.ä.?

Viele Grüße
    Julia

Sorrz fuer die spaete Antwort. Hatte ich leider ueberlesen. Unser Ausflug in Mumbai ist bereits voll.Zumindest am 1. Tag. Aber die bieten auch am 2. Tag noch etwas an. Am besten einfach mal selber hin schreiben. Antworten recht schnell.
    Nur noch 3 Wochen und wir fliegen nach Dubai. Hurra

Es ist zwar noch ein wenig hin, aber wir haben fuer Oktober einen Ausflug mit Petra gebucht. Tour 1 h;rt sich echt gut an, da wir mit kleinem Kind reisen.
    Wer auch interesse hat findet hier mehr
    petra-tours-dominica.com/deutsch/deutschsprachige-touren/

Ich hab sie per Mail kontaktiert und auch sofort Antwort erhalten.
    Wir freuen uns schon sehr, obwohl es nat[rlich noch etwas dauert bis dahin.
    Folgende Preise hat sie mir geschrieben

7 Personen bis 12 Personen pro Minibus = 55€ pP
    Deutsche Führung zusätzlich buchbar für 10€ pP
    Kinder bis 6 Jahre 30€!
    Unser Paket enthält local juice, Wasser, Rumpunch, sowie die erforderlichen site passes für alle sites in den Nationalparks , die auch Kindern gleich berechnet werden . Das ist eine Art Kurtaxe von 5US$ p.P, die an jedem Spot gezahlt werden muß, die übernehmen wir für Sie. Nicht inklusive sind Eintritte privater Anbieter , wie z.B. der warmen Mineralbäder/Spa /Museen und die Kosten für die Ruder-guides am Indian River .
    Zur Buchungsbestätigung ist bitte eine Anzahlung von 30 € pro Person erforderlich, die problemlos auf mein deutsches Konto überwiesen werden kann. Bei Nicht-Erscheinen am Tourtag oder kurzfristiger Absage von 10 - 1 Tag vor Tourdatum , ist diese nicht rückerstattbar. Danke für Ihr Verständnis.

Abhol-Info: Ihr Tourguide/Busfahrer wird Sie um 8:30Uhr in Roseau außerhalb der Sicherheitszone an der Bayfront erwarten. Gehen sie bitte am Ende des Anlegers einfach nur weitere ca. 60m geradeaus bis zur Sicherheits-Absperrung und fragen sie nach Petra und halten Sie Ausschau nach dem Schild „Petra Tours & more“ oder „Sheppee Fun Tours“ . Sollte Ihr Schiff ausnahmsweise im Container-Hafen anlegen und nicht im Zentrum, was leicht zu erkennen ist, gehen Sie bitte aus dem Hafengelände heraus bis auf den öffentlichen Parkplatz und halten dort Ausschau nach uns!
    Gute Reise und bis bald auf Dominica!

Hallo,
    wir sind mit 2 Erwachsenen und 4 jähriger Tochter auch dabei und freuen uns sehr.
    Zum Visum eigener Erfahrung folgendes:
    AIDA verweigert erst mal die Mitnahme und Einschiffung ohne aller erforderlichen VISA. Alleine das Anlegen in Sanya innerhalb der 3 Milen-Zone ist ohne gültiges Visum dann nicht möglich und man müsste in Vietnam von Board.
    Ich kann nur davor warnen.
    LG

Hallo erst einmal

wir sind auch auf der Tour dabei und suchen noch weitere Interessenten für den folgenden Ausflug, den wir bereits gebucht haben:

GOA PAST AND PRESENT - WE WILL MAKE GERMAN SPEAKING GROUP OF AROUND 16 ADULTS

What this tour is about: This is a tour of Panjim (the current capital of Goa), combined with a visit to ‘Velha Goa’ or Old Goa (the previous capital). The tour covers some of the popular tourist must-see’s in Goa,
    including a heritage walk in the interesting Latin quarter of Panjim.
    It also includes a visit to a temple, as well as a vibrant and colorful
    traditional bazaar to experience the bustle of daily life in Goa.

Background: Goa
    was among the most important centres of the ancient and medieval world,
    trading in calico, spices, precious metals and many other goods. It has
    been under various Hindu dynasties for most of its history, with a
    brief period under Muslim rulers. When the Portuguese arrived in Goa, it was under the Muslim Bahmani empire. The Portuguese defeated the Bahmanis and conquered Goa in 1510; thus beginning 450 years of Christian rule. This rule ended when in 1961, the Indian army marched into Goa, and overthrew the Portuguese. These historical events have left their mark on Goa, influencing not only religion and architecture, but also the language, dress, cuisine and lifestyle of Goans. On this tour, you will see not only Goa’s interesting monuments, but also its diverse cultures.

What the tour covers:

The tour includes the following (there will be a break for lunch in between):

- A drive to the top of a hill for a panoramic view of Goa.
    Here, our guide will show you the layout of the land, highlighting the
    rivers, islands, transport systems, and providing an overview of life in
    Goa.

- A visit to the churches of Old Goa,
    the “Rome of the East”, which was the administrative seat of the
    Portuguese. We will visit Se Cathedral (the seat of theArchbishop of Goa),
    and the Basilica of Bom Jesus which contains the body of Saint Francis
    Xavier, the Jesuit missionary who was canonised in 1622.

-
    A brief walk through the heritage district of Fontainhas – this is a
    residential area, the Latin quarter of Panjim where the traditional
    colourful houses of the Catholic and Hindu community are still
    preserved. Here you will see the original fountain after which the area
    was named. Life in this old quarter still continues its sleepy ways.

-
    Bazaar walk through the bustling Panjim fish and vegetable market –
    this is a large colourful market where you can see all sorts of
    interesting things on offer, including household wares, spices, fish,
    meat, vegetables and many other goods. It’s a great way to see daily
    life in Goa!

Other ideas:

- A visit to a Hindu temple to see the local architectural styles and prayer rituals. Hindus form the majority of the Goan population (around 70%), and the temple is a good way to see the “inner life” and rituals of this community.

- Those interested in museums may visit the Museum of Christian Art in Goa or the State Museum.

- If you would like to go shopping for handicrafts, please let the guide know.

Duration:
    We suggest that we pick you from at the ship at 9:00 a.m. and drop you
    back after the tour around 3:00p.m. and cover as much as we can in the
    duration available, based on your interests. This is a private tour and
    open to modifications.

Cost and Inclusions:

The prices for a tour of Goa are as follows:

Rs 2550 per person per day for a group of 9-15 people

Rs 2750 per person per day for a group of 7-8 people

Rs 3350 per person per day for a group of 5-6 people

Rs 3950 per person per day for a group of 4 people

Rs 4950 per person per day for a group of 3 people

Rs 6950 per person per day for a couple

Rs 11500 for a solo person

The
    price we charge includes pick up from inside the docks and drop
    (air-conditioned transport), driver with cell phone, fuel, parking
    charges, tolls, English-speaking guide, personalized tour itinerary, any
    entrance tickets, bottled water, illustrated handouts (English), and
    drop back at ship.

EXCLUDES: TIPS, MEALS and INSURANCE

Kind Regards

Parveen

Ms.Parveen Shaikh

Magic Tours of India

Approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India

Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators

+91 99204 81797

North: DELHI MAGIC | AGRA MAGIC | JAIPUR MAGIC | JODHPUR MAGIC | UDAIPUR MAGIC | JAISALMER MAGIC | BIKANER MAGIC

West: MUMBAI MAGIC | PUNE MAGIC | GOA MAGIC | AURANGABAD MAGIC | AHMEDABAD MAGIC

Hallo

wir fahren Sommer 2016 die Tour von Kiel nach NY. Dabei hält AC in St.John ´s (Kanada).

Da ich hier keinen Reisebericht finden kann wollte ich mal nachfragen ob schon jemand mal dort war und Tipps für selbst organisierte Ausflüge geben kann??

LG